by Mary Pruter and Scott Lenz, PCC
Our August Featured Product: Phenolic Screws and Nuts! They come knurled, fluted and 4-prong! Codes are 001, 002 and 003 – the material is ABS! Now let’s go to the bullet points!
• Allows frequent adjustment of higher torque applications
• Molding process prevents high torque head slippage
• Useful as control knobs, handles – also on portable tools, household appliances, transformer and battery terminal nuts
• Wide diameter heads, sharp knurled circumferential band for non-slip grasp
• Strong internally threaded metal nut bushings
• Phenolic plastic make-up provides excellent electrical insulation, high heat & chemical resistance
• Zinc, cadmium plated male threaded screws, brass female threaded nuts
• Minimum quantities may apply
• Check our eBay Store for knobs in stock with no minimums!
For more information on Phenolic Screws and Nuts, please call Product Components at (800) 336-0406 or visit us on the web at product-components.com! Thanks!