Plastic fasteners are plastic structural components. Their properties make plastic fasteners the preferred alternative to join plastic materials in a wide range of applications such as plastic wheels, plastic toys, plastic furniture and much more.
Plastic fasteners are:
- Easily available: Plastic fasteners can be easily found from online stores or local hardware stores at a reasonable price for each value-added plastic fasteners such as plastic nuts, plastic bolts to plastic sleeves, and plastic washers.
- Stronger: The plastic material in plastic fasteners is much stronger than traditional metal alternatives because it has a high resistance to corrosion and low-temperature performance.
- Cost-effective: Plastic fasteners are cost-effective they are cheaper than metal alternatives and because plastic has a low weight they are easier to move.
- Durable: Plastic materials have high resistance to all kinds of weather and temperatures, both hot or cold. The plastic material is also more durable than many traditional counterparts such as metal nuts, metal bolts, and rubber.
- Quality: Plastic fastener manufacturers create their products with quality in mind because they understand the importance of high-quality products to their clients.
- Versatile: Plastic fasteners can be used in a wide range of applications like doors, windows, furniture, and much more.
- Environmental friendliness: The manufacturers pay great attention to ensure that the products manufactured by them are 100% green. That means plastic fasteners are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Avoid rusting and corrosion: Rusting is one of the biggest problems with metal fasteners like metal nuts or bolts, but that’s not a problem with plastic fasteners as they are water-resistant.
- Product life: Plastic fasteners can be used for a long time if they are properly taken care of.